Wednesday, March 28, 2012

11 weeks in

I found out last Thursday, the 22nd of March, 2012, that I am pregnant. Today, I had my first appt. Turns out, I'm 11 weeks along. I was able to hear the baby's heartbeat 182 beats/minute! It was soo fast and surreal. I wish someone had been there with me so that I would feel comfortable crying. I didn't cry until I was on my way home. It makes it so much more real. I haven't started showing yet. My boobs look a little more full and I've been MISERABLY tired. No morning sickness, just lost my appetite the first month. I've lost 6 lbs. I've gotta start taking pictures.The due date is set to be around October 19th, mine is on the 26th and baby daddy's is 31st.

Right now, I've got a lot of planning. I plan to have a natural childbirth, but Jesse has a HUGE head...so I'm worried...it might not happen. I would like to not use drugs, but...we'll see when it all comes down to it, I'll probably give in. I want to breastfeed and use washable diapers...lots of planning is in order, 6 months goes by very quickly.

I need to start wearing all my favorite clothes now before I start getting bigger. That emerald sequin dress needs to be worn, for sure. Now to find an occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment