Monday, April 2, 2012

Orientation

last week I had my orientation. I got all these forms on diet, exercise, breastfeeding, etc. I don't have my ultrasound till next week and I still haven't told everyone in my family. They say I'm 11 weeks, but I think they are right, I think I'm more like 9 weeks, which explains why I haven't gained any weight, rather lost it. I kind of wish I was 11 weeks though, because I would rather gain weight slower than faster.

Yesterday, I bought a big giant box from Walmart and am starting to pack up all my skinny clothes. I'm going to let the girls from my church go shopping in my room :( I'm so sad, I have such cute clothes. Yesterday I wore a yellow 50's summer dress for what I feel like is the last time. Luckily, I still have cute clothes that will fit into much of my pregnancy.

I'm already getting ahead of myself shopping wise, I've had to stop myself from buying stuff that I will not need until the baby gets here. Instead, I have compiled a list of what I will need. I keep looking on craigslist for baby furniture.

I've been getting hungry ALOT, luckily no cravings yet, but hunger sucks, especially at work, because there is nothing I can do about it. I get hungry about 5 times a day and food tastes SOOOO good. It's incredible how good food tastes, especially when you get what you feel like eating. I'm enjoying it alot. I don't eat alot of meals, I mostly snack a lot. I'm hungry right now, so I will end this. On the 10th of April, I will see the baby for the first time and get a better estimate of how far along I am. I'm excited and nervous.

2 comments:

  1. Don't give them away!! I put mine away and now I'm using them again it's a goal for u;) plus u save $$ once baby is born from buying new outfits;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not giving, just lending. The girls haven't come by yet though, so I'm just going to go ahead and put the boxes up in the rafters.

    ReplyDelete