Monday, October 18, 2010

Cakespirations?

The anorexic girls post pictures of thin models/celebrities on their blogs and they call these pictures "thinspirations", to strengthen their resolve and give them hope; this helps them to hate their bodies more, so that they can continue starving themselves. I know that was a long explanation, but it's a long sleepless night and I have just gone through a really awesome cake gallery from a lady named Colette Peters, a world-renowned pastry artist (cake baker just sounds so blah) and I have been...cakespired as it were, but it has also made me feel bad about how far I have to go :( I just wish I would magically awaken to be AMAZING! So that long explanation in the beginning really did serve a purpose, to let you all know that posting pictures of cakes, or looking at cakes that are beautiful can serve as inspiration, that also makes one to feel bad, just like a thinspiration. So scroll the pictures with caution and remember that legends weren't born over night and the Great Wall of China wasn't built in a day...or something.

Here are some of my personal faves from Colette Peters' gallery



Apparently a larger pictures does not exist, but what little you can see is amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment