Thursday, August 16, 2012

If you live long enough, you will see your heroes fall and the true colors in the ones you love, both good and bad. I've been trying to decide if I wanted to post what all happened today, because I don't want to actually discuss it out loud, but I want to write it somewhere. Maybe a diary would be best. Suffice it to say, I was served an eviction notice today by my father. That in itself says kind of a lot. However bleak it may look, I'm not going to let this situation make me weaker, I refuse to stress or let myself feel anything that will negatively effect my baby, but I'm more angry than hurt, and I think that is probably for the best. Some anger is motivating. I woke up early and got myself together mentally and took care of business today. Like I said, I'm not going to make this situation defeat me, after all, I'm an adult. Today was a beautiful day though and I started it off with pancakes. How could a day possibly go wrong when it's started off with pancakes? It can't.

1 comment:

  1. Bethany I am so sorry! Keep your head up with your eyes on God and it will all turn out. Love you and here for you if you need someone.

    ReplyDelete