Monday, April 9, 2012

Attitude and gas!

OMG I'M SO MEAN NOW!!! It's aweful and ugly, I turn into a beast at the turn of a dime. Poor Jesse, I feel like I'm going to destroy our relationship by the time this baby comes out with the things I say. And I'm going to be completely honest with this, because I don't know if it's common in pregnancy or not, but...I get the WORST gas now, like...I could probably kill someone with it! It's embarassing and gross. That's all I have for today. Tomorrow is my first ultrasound and the first time Jesse will hear the baby's heartbeat. I'm hoping to record it so you guys can hear it too. Another thing, I slept in till 1:10 today! I couldn't believe it. It was such deep sleep too. Ok I gotta get ready for work.

6 comments:

  1. Both are normal...At least they were for me. Jasper is almost 8 months and Denny says that he just resently got his wife back. I would get angry at everything. And the Gas well lets just say it was bad and leave it at that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw it's ur hormones it's super normal how your feeling I recommend u buy a pregnancy week by week book or go online it will let u know what's normal and not and maybe Jesse can talk to some men who have kids so hell understand he's not alone:) good luck mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my favorit tracker link: http://www.babycenter.com/303_11-weeks_1615699.bc

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys, it's nice to have some support from mommies.

    ReplyDelete